NorthTelecom is a leading global satellite service provider, provisioning satellite communications and ICT service both on land and at sea.
Experience: 1 – 5 Years (Minimum One year exp. in satellite industry is must)
1. To be able to operate, maintain and monitor primarily all VSAT and global network infrastructure system within the confines of the NOC.
2. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the network, servers and any telecommunications equipment in the company datacenter or remote sites.
3. Responsible for troubleshooting the network, makes repairs and gets the system back up as quickly as possible.
4. Review and general clean-up of Ticket queue.
5. Ensure timely resolution to trouble tickets.
6. Ensure timely follow up with customers via e-mails or phone calls.
7. To provide the report as and when required.
8. To inform and update all matters related to 3rd party telco providers, satellite operators etc.
9. To adhere to all instructions originating from the supervisor, technical manager or global shift leader
Technical Skills Required: VSAT, Satellite Communications, Cisco Networks
Interpersonal skills required: Communications, collaborative, adaptive, flexible, team player and creative problem solving
Educational Qualification : Bachelors in Electronics and Communications
Posted 2 years ago